Chantilly Family Practice Center (CFPC) is an approved site by Immigration and Naturalization Services (USCIS) to perform Immigration Physicals. At CFPC we can perform your immigration physical Mondays through Saturdays. The physical exam will take about an hour to complete. If English is not your native language, do not worry. We have trained personnel (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Lab Technicians and office staff) that speak Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, French, Farsi, Italian, Korean as well other languages.
General physical test, HIV/RPR test, PPD (Tuberculosis) test, Vaccination (Tetanus, Polio, MMR and Varicella) and Chest X-Ray.
- Immigration exams and/or vaccinations will not be covered
by insurance companies.
- Please provide all vaccination records if they are available.
- If you are having a PDD (Tuberculosis) test, it will be read
after 48-72 hours.
- If you had a positive PPD (Tuberculosis) in the past you will
need a Chest X-Ray.
- If you are pregnant please consult with your personal
physician about what vaccinations you can have.
- If additional information or papers are needed, regular
processing time will be longer.
All paper work will be ready in 5 business days for you to pick up.
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL FORMS:
Prepare your Immigration forms before you arrive for your appointment and you will save between 15 to 30 minutes of waiting time.
- Privacy Notice
- Patient Information
- Medical History
- Personal Health History
- Immigration Physical (USCIS Form I-693)