The Chantilly Family Practice Center promotes safety at the workplace with a range of physical examinations, drug screens, and other medical services for your employees.
Chantilly Family Practice Center (CFPC) accommodates complex requirements of any pre-employment or corporate physical examinations. No appointment is necessary to see a physician for injury treatment, drug screen or any other medical service. Our facility is credentialed with numerous workers’ compensation carriers, which allows us to assist any of your work comp needs more efficiently.
We have a complete industrial practice services program that includes but not limited to:
- Non DOT Drug Screen ( MRO )
- Non DOT Drug Screen ( Collection only )
- DOT Drug Screen ( MRO )
- DOT Drug Screen ( Collection only)
- DOT/Non-DOT Physicals
- STAT in house Non DOT Drug Screen
- Minor Treatment of Injuries
- Breath Alcohol
- Confirmation Breath Alcohol
- Lead Level Panel
- Flu Injections
- Respiratory Clearance Physicals
- Asbestos Clearance Physicals
- Audiograms (OSHA Certified and Quiet Booth)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Physical Therapy
- Digital X-Rays In-house
- Audiology Test (Sound Proof Booth)
- Digital Vision Test
- Laceration Repairs
- Lab Services In-house
- Any other pre-employment physical can be tailored to company specific needs.
We also offer:
- Wellness Program Development
- Implementation Injury Evaluation
- Management Fitness for Duty Examinations
- Independent Medical Reviews
- Workers Comp Case Management
- Hospital Affiliation with Area Hospitals
- On Call Doctor 24 hours a day
- On-site Digital X-Ray
- Physical Therapy Program
- DOT Physicals & Drug Screens
- Random Drug Screenings
- Breath Alcohol with Confirmations
- Quiet Booth Audio Grams Immunizations
- Complete Suite of MRO Services
5 Point Worker’s Comp Advantage
We track all injuries and maintains constant communication with employers to ensure accurate level of treatment and billing.
WC Case Manager
We employ a dedicated worker’s compensation case manager who deals directly with insurance carriers, employers and injured workers to better resolve any logistical matters that may hinder quality and efficiency of care. Our providers are on staff at area hospitals and work closely with a network of specialists that allows for expeditious referrals.
We specialize in handling of complex injury cases. No matter what type of injury is presented at the urgent care office, our team of highly trained providers will handle it with courtesy and professionalism.
In House Specialist
We have developed a network of respected and qualified specialists that are able to accommodate our referrals with due promptness.
We employ a team of seasoned professionals that maintain current affiliations with area hospitals that include Inova Fairfax, Inova Fair Oaks and Reston Hospital Center. These privileges allow us to extend the benefit of expedited admission and/or consult, if such are required.
For all of your occupational medical needs, do not hesitate to call Chantilly Family Practice Center at 703-986-7277 to schedule an appointment.