Instant screening tests for COVID-19 (Rapid Antibody Test)
Testing is an important part of health and safety for our community, and, Chantilly Family Practice Center currently offers instant screening tests for COVID-19 that identify if individuals are infected or may have been infected with the coronavirus.
- Free Vaccines & Booster shots are available
- PCR or RT-PCR Test (Results in 24-48 hrs)
- Rapid Antigen & Antibody (Results in 30 mins)
- COVID-19 Test & Certification for International Travelers, Companies, Adults, Sports & School Physicals
- Walkins are accepted (If you have symptoms, we will take the sample outside the clinic(from your vehicle))
Prior to visit, patients need to download, complete the pre-screening questionnaire and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703-968-5644. Patients will then be contacted to confirm the appointment or offered additional instructions, as necessary. Patients will be required to complete questionnaires before testing. Download Form
We continue to offer both in-person and tele-visit appointments. Call (703) 968-7277 to schedule today.
Who is at risk for Coronavirus?
Currently, those at greatest risk of infection are persons who have had prolonged, unprotected close contact with a patient with symptomatic, confirmed COVID-19 and those who live in or have recently been to areas with sustained transmission. Those areas include but are not limited to China, Korea and Italy. The United States confirmed cases of COVID-19 continue to rise and community spread is being confirmed.
Plese see the most uptodate CDC guidelines at CDC.gov
What should you do if you feel sick?
If person meets the criteria for a “person under investigation” for COVID-19, please call your doctor or Emergency room. If symptoms are severe or you are experiencing shortness of breath calling 911 and going to the closest Emergency Department for proper evaluation can be appropriate. Symptoms of the coronavirus may include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are sick, and not experiencing severe symptoms the recommendation is to remain at home.
Chantilly Family Practice is open also have online consultation. Feel free to Call (703)968-7277
What protective measures can be taken?
The current guidelines focus on
1) Social Distancing- meaning remaining at least 6 feet or a safe distance from other individuals, limiting social gatherings to less than 10 individuals and quarantining and teleworking when possible. For the latest travel restrictions please refer to the CDC.gov.
2) If exposure to an individual with COVID-19 is to occur then Standard Precautions, Contact Precautions, Airborne Precautions are to be followed (ie wear mask, wear gloves, wash hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth).