- PCR or RT-PCR Test for Kids (Results in 24-48 hrs)
- Rapid Antigen Test for Kids (Results in 30 mins)
- COVID-19 Test & Certification for Sports & School Physicals
- Walkins are accepted (If you have symptoms, we will take the sample outside the clinic(from your vehicle))
Learn more about COVID-19 Test & Vaccination
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the symptoms of COVID-19 different in children than in adults?
No. The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar in children and adults. However, children with confirmed COVID-19 have generally shown mild symptoms. Reported symptoms in children include cold-like symptoms, such as fever and cough. Vomiting and diarrhea have also been reported.
Is my immunosuppressed child at higher risk of complications from COVID-19?
Serious complications from COVID-19 can happen among people of all ages, including children and adolescents. Certain underlying medical conditions do make complications more likely, including:
- Chronic lung disease
- Moderate to severe asthma
- Serious heart conditions
- Immunocompromised conditions, like cancer
- Severe obesity
- Chronic kidney disease and those on dialysis
- Liver disease
What if my child needs a test for school?
Please review your school’s testing guidelines before scheduling your child’s COVID test. Requirements for the type of test can vary by school and school district.
Can kids spread COVID-19 even if they do not have symptoms?
Yes. Just like adults, children without symptoms of COVID-19 can still spread the virus to others. This is called asymptomatic spread.